Pages


Sunday, May 23, 2010

When the bell rings, I'm one more day closer to my deadline.

Well, I had the strangest moment the other day on my trip. I did spend most of the time with the guy and I found myself in this moment where I realised I was falling for him and I had to stop myself. I don't know if he feels the same way or if he sees me as a really good buddy.
I guess I'm hoping he'll just take control because I don't want to.

Right, I'm supposed to organise my new diet.
Meh, I really have no creativity, school works just piled up out of nowhere
I swear o.o
Today, I'll have less than 500c.
Tomorrow, I'll have 700c. I have a sports lesson, so I'll go
for a jog and then play volleyball, then I have to cycle to my tuition.
Tuesday.. meh I'll plan that tomorrow :D

Oh man, school seems so boring, simply because its the same routine day in day out.
I can't wait for the July-August holidays for several reasons.
1. Party any day of the week :D
2. It signifies the end of my second last year of school :)
3. Holiday abroad
4. Did I mention party? :D

Oh yes, weigh in
I am exactly 124lbs.
Which is both good and bad. Anyway, this time in 5 weeks I'll be a beautiful 115lbs I hope.
I'll be less than 120lbs definitely :)

BONNE CHANCE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment