Pages


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I think I have found my new religion :)

I dream that one day I'll be that skinny and have a sexy tattoo

The Liquid Fast.
I think I'm in love with it :) It went wonderfully well today, I drank so much water that I wasn't hungry at all. I'm going to keep this up for as long as possible!
Hehe, I am so happy I found something that works for me :)
Sundays are fast days, no doubt about that. Possibly Wednesdays as well, I won't rush into fasting though. I know how I work and if I don't build up, I will end up binging BIG TIME.
I have to up the exercise! Theres no way I'll weigh less in 5 weeks if I don't put my
all in when it comes to being active. I can do sit ups every day, dance around for an hour or so,
I don't live in a safe enough area to jog around on my own, which sucks.
Only a small post today, but school work calls!
Adieu.

3 comments:

  1. how do you do it?!? my family would be all up on me if I tried to fast. I have only been able to do it for one day and then my family kept shoving food in my face :(

    im glad you found a method that you like! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy for me, my parents are hardly home. And the days they are home, I'm usually out. Rare occasions when we are in the house together, and they do say I have to eat, I say I'll eat in a min, I just want to finish my work for school first or I'll never finish it. It works because they forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEGAL GUNS NA VEIA

    ReplyDelete