Pages


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another dirty line

Omg, I really want those boots :)







I guess the excitements building up again :) I'm thinking about all the gorgeous clothes
I'll be able to wear once I'm skinny. Clothes just look that much better on a skinny person.
I sound so vain but is it so wrong to feel good about your body?
And to know you look good?
I don't feel good about my body and I certainly do not look good.
Just thinking that in a couple of weeks time, I'll be skinny and feeling good has elevated my spirits.
Everyone says looks are only skin deep, that beauty lies within.
Well we sorta rely on the skin deep looks to give us an idea of what the person is really like,
don't we?
I just can't accept the way my body is right now. I know what I want and I'm going after it.
Funny how we are taught to go after what we want,
but when we want to be skinny and go after it, its frowned upon.

J'ADORE DOC MARTINS <3






No comments:

Post a Comment