Pages


Friday, May 28, 2010

I ♥ green tea


Green Tea is the first drink that has had a soothing effect on me :)
Just a warning, this post is a rant about my weird love life so if you don't want to know,
I suggest you stop reading.....
Now :)
Ok, complicated shit I guess. A guy asked me to the dance, and I said yes because he's really sweet. No, he is not the guy I like, in fact no one knows I like him. Today, my best friend tells me she is falling for the guy I like and she asked him to the dance.
He said Yes.
I am both happy and pissed with her. Happy, because you should have seen her face, I swear, it literally glowed the rest of the day she was so thrilled. Pissed, well obvious, I like him.
All day I've been on and off about going.
I will go, but I can't face them. I'll avoid him all night if possible.

The first thing she said was, I touched his arm and wow it was amazingly muscular.
I fell for those same arms and I knew how she felt but I had to pretend like I had no idea.
She went on about his eyes and his smile.
The very same eyes and smile that makes me literally melt inside.
His accent and voice, French but rough because of all the cigarettes hes smoked. How it goes lower and softer when he gets closer to your face.
Oh how his laugh is infectious.
His kindness and gentlemanly manners are rare.
How he gently praises everything you do.
His protective nature makes you feel secure and happy.
His jokes are amazingly funny.
His innocence when it comes to sex yet his guilt when it comes to drug abuse and law.
He knows how to care for a girl.

You may say oh its nothing big. This is the first time I've fallen for a guy after a catastrophic break up with my ex. That was a year ago. Its a big deal to me.

The thing I get out of all this? I'm not in the mood to eat.

Je t'aime.

3 comments:

  1. i remember those days, rather fondly oddly enough. i know it sounds weird but you'll miss the drama and excitement when your older and lead a less whirlwind lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dayumm. this boy sounds like a treat :)

    p.s. we have similar stats. I'm 5'3" and 123lbs. just throwing it out there in case you ever need an Ana buddy. holla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that sucks about your friend and the guy you like. I hope it gets better for you. Stay strong (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete