Pages


Monday, May 24, 2010

On dit que mon obsession me hante.

I stuck to 700c. I know its a lot but I would have fainted otherwise =/
I've decided to liquid fast tomorrow.
Allowance -
2 cups of green tea
1 orange juice- 111c
1 yop- 150c
as much water as I like :)
I may sneak in a lollipop if I feel weak
I need to sleep well tonight. Had a weird ass sleep last night O.o
I want long hair :) So I am growing my hair nice and long.. have to get rid of these fugly layers.
I have that type of hair that flicks out T.T My hair is wavy so if I let it grow long,
and get rid of my layers it should look decent :)

Right I have 24lbs to lose before August! Doesn't sound impossible :)
Well I have to lose at least 5lbs in the next 5 weeks, which is possible. Maybe even more?
Lets not get hopes up to high, I've done that too many times only to be let down.
I have to do this though!
I hate my rolls of fat.
I hate the fact that my thighs touch. Ugh, disgusting.
I hate that my arms are fat.
I hate having a chubby face.
Basically, I hate the unnecessary fat that clings and won't fuck off.

I WILL BE SKINNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment