Pages


Thursday, May 27, 2010

It looks so easy when you're on the other side, but its never easy when you try.


This picture portrays pretty much everything I want.
I want to be as thin as the girl sitting on the car.
I want a black Ford Mustang 1969 Fastback.
I want to be the cool thin girl that everyone likes.
I want to be able to walk into a room and have a certain presence that leaves everyone in awe.
Sure it comes with attitude, but it also comes with looks.
Call me vain if you will.
I have had enough of not being noticed, of being considered inferior,
of people not giving me the chance to show them what I'm like. Lets be honest,
people do judge strangers by what they look like. The first impression determines whether or not you want to get involved.
I know you are seeing a lot of I wants, but I promise I will deliver. I need to build up determination and motivation. Not that I don't have any, but if I want to see results fast, I'm going to have to push myself.
And I will.

Down side, I did binge today. I've had around 800c. :/ Not Good.
I'll liquid fast tomorrow. I'm going out Saturday evening so, all day Saturday, No Food.
Sunday is Fast Day. :)

The most gratifying achievement is to be who we want to be.






3 comments:

  1. I'd like to be that girl too. Here's hoping. Good luck with the liquid fast and the fasting (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is up with all these skinny girls always smoking in pictures? i guess its instead of food. smart girls.

    i wish i could replace food with something.

    good luck on your liquid fast! you're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh...I love the quote you put at the bottom there. Really true! =]

    ReplyDelete