Pages


Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm not the only one who sees a skull on the chopping board right?


I'm not the only one who sees the skull on the chopping board right?
Well, I've had a hectic couple of days but now I'm ready for anything! I think I may be falling for someone ever so slowly. I don't think I should. I've been hurt deeply by a guy
and I don't want to go back there. Ugh... I hate drama that comes with relationships.
Anyways..
Down to the real reason for this post,tomorrow is the start of a new diet for me! I'm always excited when i start a diet, but this time is different, I must stick to it.
I have a deadline.. The 21st of June.
That night there will be a dance and I have to look absolutely amazing.
So I have 5 weeks.
Perfect.
Well, I'll go day by day instead of planning the week.
In the beginning I like to focus on the little details then after a week or two,
take a look at the bigger picture.
So tomorrow, since I can't exercise due to muscle dysfunction,
I'll stick to less than 500c.
I'll do a weigh in tomorrow after my shower so as to know where I'm starting exactly.
I'll plan more thoroughly tomorrow. I'm way too tired to think right now.
Bonne Nuit Tout le Monde :)


No comments:

Post a Comment