Pages


Sunday, May 30, 2010

I don't like Limbo.


I feel I'm stuck in limbo.
I haven't lost and I haven't gained. I hate not seeing results.
I'm usually patient but these days I get irritated easily and I would like to see even the slightest change. Anything that will let me know that my efforts are paying off.
I don't know if anyone has ever felt like that. I don't know what to do. How do I get out of limbo?
What do I need to do to see major changes?
I'm writing weird today. I lack sleep and I'm irritated.
No, I'm not on my period. I'm frustrated with my body and the way I look.
I feel like crawling into a dark corner for a month. No Food. No Contact with anyone. Nothing.
Just me and my fat. Let it waste away as I starve.

I found one good way to help me get closer to my goal weights.
Goal Weight Rewards.
Genius.
I've decided to do the same :)
Some are a bit strange, but hey, I never said I was normal :D
Too many thoughts in my head.

And lastly. I have 11 followers :)
I get all WOOP everytime I see a new person has clicked Follow.
Thank you all for following me.
Thank you especially to the wonderful PollyDolly for mentioning me.
My first follower, and first blog I followed.
:)



3 comments:

  1. I know it's hard not seeing any difference, but just hold on a little bit longer, and I'm sure you'll see an improvement. I'm sure your efforts will pay off. Stay strong hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plateaus, we all have them, we all hate them. Hang in there and you'll see the change! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this sounds weird but if you've been at a plateau for awhile (over a week) you might try having a high calorie day or two, then restrict like mad. i once visited a friend during a plateau for the weekend and ate mostly fast food there. even though i had gained 2-3 lbs, once i started restricting again i dropped like 7 lbs in a few days. sometimes you need to trick your metabolism. just don't let it get out of hand. good luck!

    ReplyDelete