Pages


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

D sized batteries could be used as weights.



Well, this is my first post on my new blog :)
I'm off on a trip tomorrow and won't be back till Friday afternoon.
As soon as I get back from my trip I'm going on a restriction diet.
I've posted my stats on the side somewhere in that direction --->
:)
Pretty psyched! 3 whole days of pure exercise and minimal food.
I wish I could live every day the same way but alas,
school seems to restrict my sporting activities.
I suppose it would be a good idea to finish packing but for some reason,
I'm too excited. Talk about strange.

Well enough about my camping trip, let me tell you a little about me.
My name is Sophie. I'm 17 years old.
Stats as i said are off to the side there.
I play guitar, I want a tattoo, I have several piercings.
No, I am not tough, I just don't take bullshit from people :)
Of course my dream job would be a Rock star.
Although, I guess I'll have to settle for university.
I have random tendencies.
I do not have ADD, however I am easily distracted and easily entertained.
I can speak french, irish and english.
I am learning lithuanian at the moment.
I have 3 guitar idols. Zakk Wylde. Slash. Doug Aldrich.
I am single. Partially because I feel that relationships are effort and drama.
I like it simple. Most boys do mean trouble when it comes to that stuff.
However, I do have awesome guy friends and we do have fun doing stupid shit :)
I love sheep, cows and penguins.
I have two horses and a dog. All of which are surprisingly like me in personality.
I love them :)
They are so random and funny without trying to be.
I hate fake people, attention seekers and brussell sprouts.
I guess I have two music personalities.
Rocker, with the head banging, bandana wearing, guitar playing.
Trippy music, with the glow sticks, the disco lights and the high trance.

ALORS ON DANSE :)


4 comments:

  1. first things first, can i suggest a slightly darker font? my eyes are killing me :)

    im guessing you live in ireland? i figure no one else would know how to speak irish haha
    from these basic facts, i feel like we could be friends and possible diet buddies! good luck with your new diet and new possible love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion :)
    hehe yeah i do live in ireland.
    I'd love to be friends, that would be awesome(:
    Thanks for your support!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! Im 16. 164cm tall and 57.5kg. I also play guitar and am waiting till im 18 to get 5 tattoos and i have 8 Piercings. Im not tough but no one crosses me cos they know idc. My dream job is alco to be a rock star but im settling for Uni. Im up to sweet fuck all and am to hyperactive for mast, and im easily entertained :> I was like lol when i realized how the same we are :> Friends?? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I never thought there would be someone like me :D this is awesome (: Friends? I think so :)

    ReplyDelete