Pages


Monday, May 31, 2010

Guess who's back with a brand new rap.

:D
Today was fucking awesome.
I had :O 100c. yes. 2 apples.
hehe, wow it feels amazing. I have control FINALLY:)
Keep this up and I'll be the belle of the ball.. well dance..
well I won't but yeah, I'll be better than what I am now.
I jogged for 20 mins and now I'm going for a bike ride. Sit ups later!
I have to admit, its pretty easy when you're in a happy mood.
So everyone, BE HAPPY :)
Everything fits in place and nothing can bring you down.





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations (: Keep up the good work. Glad that you're getting control!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! :D
    Love that pic of Taylor Momsen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am SO happy for you! yay!
    now all you have to do is KEEP GOING! dont even take a bite of food, it will make you binge. i did :(

    GOOD LUCK! you're doing really well!

    ReplyDelete