Pages


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Elasticity Theory.

The Elasticity Theory, I made it sound a little more sciencey and grand than it really is.
This theory was designed to help stop binging.
By wearing an elastic band around your wrist and snapping it against your skin, every time
you feel the urge to binge, should act as a distraction, or a method for teaching oneself not to binge. Either way it stops you from putting food in your mouth :)
Side Effects - soreness and redness where band has been snapped.
Beware - elastic band may break,have a few spare.
I do not own this theory, it is simply a message I am passing on :)

Oh my, prom is coming up. Well, in all honesty its a dinner. Theres no dancing, just a sit down meal. However, I am required to go with a guy, or I won't be allowed in.
I hate this. I want one guy only to ask me, but it seems that he won't. :/
Two guys have asked me already and I turned them down because I want this guy to ask me. I'm seeing him on the weekend, maybe he'll ask me then?
I can't say no to one more guy, I'm going to look like a right bitch.
I've decided, if he doesn't ask me, I won't go. I'll end up obsessing over him all night and it would be shitty.

I'll weigh in tomorrow. I'm curious to see if I have lost weight. I certainly feel less gonflé.
I'm sorta scared though. Aw well, whatever the weight...enfin I got nothing, I better be down!
I feel I'm forgetting to post something, or I'm simply not posting enough. Bon, when I figure it out, I'll let you know :)

Stay Strong, Think Thin xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the guy asking you, and of course with the meal...sit-down meals make me nervous with all the watching-people-eat stuff. I always keep an elastic band on me, but when binge; no band can save me :(

    Much love, Sun-lit~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I'm going to try the elastic band thing (: And hope that guy asks you to the prom!
    xx

    ReplyDelete