Pages


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yes, I do deserve a slap across the face..


I have lost that kilo from when the Period Bitch came. I have 5 days to lose another kilo.
I guess this means strict fast!
Aw man, I don't want to go to this dance. I don't have a dress and I just don't fit in in situations like that. I'm not the formal type at all, I'm more the get wasted and get high type..
Don't need to act all pristine and upper class.
I'm not a socialite. I'm the stoner.
Most probably why I am fat (:
I just don't feel comfortable standing around sipping wine,making small talk about the weather or the food. Oh God, THE FOOD.
It's a buffet anyways, so I'm in total control :)
Usually formal occasions you need to be skinny and elegant.
Theres no such thing as an elegant fat person I can tell you that.

Anyways, enough ranting about fat elegant people...
I'm starting to think about changing my look. I'm pretty plain and I hate it.
I want to dye my hair, I just have to find the right colour.
I'm hoping wash out will help with that :D
Either I go platinum blonde and get a short cut, or I let my hair grow long and dye it a reddish brown.
This holiday, I am getting my new piercings. Once I reach my goal weight :) I also need to be skinny by end of July! First July I'll be skinny and able to buy clothes and not worry about fat arms, ass, legs and love handles. Oh I can not wait.
And I have found a tattoo that i may actually like. It's a peacock feather.
I want to get it on y upper arm, with fantastical colours.
I'm too white for a monochromatic tattoo. Bold, florescent colours suite me.
Maybe even a black light tattoo.

I'd like to apologise for not being on in a while. Schools hectic at the moment. I promise to start commenting on blogs as soon as this week is finished! Exam Week you see.
A Total Ass Whore.
I am quite vulgar at times and I do apologise for it.

Stay Strong and Think Thin.
xxx


2 comments:

  1. That tattoo sounds awesome! You should post a pic of the inspiration picture. What color is your hair now? If you want it platinum you should do it professionally unless your hair is light blonde naturally.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :)
    Thanks for the tips :D I'll post the picture up in my next post! I don't have time cos of exams, I'm not even supposed to be on.. shhh :D My hair is two colours because of the sun... Sort of dark blond and underneath is brown. I think I'll go darker. I'll save platinum for a crazy moment :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete