Pages


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

doo doo doodoodoo doo!

I am in love with her hair :)

I just want to thank all of you for your support. Honestly, without you supporting me, I would have failed majorly and not lost a kilo!. hehe I know, its only a kilo, but better a kilo than nothing right? and hopefully the weight will just start to fall off like theres no tomorrow!

Guess What.
I am 123lbs.
123... 3 more till my goal weight and new dress!
:D
and to top it off, I found out, from reliable sources, my crush likes me back :)
oh happy days!
Don't worry I won't go all gospel.. I'll go all WOOP!!
:D

2 weeks and 4 days till prom.
LOSE THE 3 LBS!!

xx


2 comments:

  1. your day sounds like its amazing!! congrats on losing 1 kilo, but mostly, YAY FOR YOUR CRUSH LIKING YOU!

    im so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so close to your goal weight! 1 kilo loss is awesome (:
    Woo- your crush likes you! That's also awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete