Pages


Friday, June 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award.



Beautiful Blogger Award.

Wow, what can I say?
Already I'm not good with words so I'm literally rendered speechless!

I want to give a huge Thank You to the wonderful Sun-Lit~
for presenting me with this award!

7 Things you didn't know about me

1. I suffer from mild paranoia. You may think ah paranoia isn't so bad.
Its gotten to a point where I question even my best friends intentions.

2. I love exploring. I'll explore anything.
I've been on building sites, forests, abandoned buildings, "No Tress passer" areas,
all because I have this urge to explore and discover new things.

3. I'm not one to talk. People tell me things in vein hope that I'll go and tell that person.
Unless you say "Hey, tell this person that", I won't. Mainly because I can not be arsed :)

4. I am a bit of a gaming freak. Yes, I am a girl :)

5. I find the colour black totally sexy.
My phone, iPod, headphones and USB are all black.
My future car and guitar will be black too.



Les Paul Black Beauty.



1969 Ford Mustang Fastback.

6. My favorite number is 5.

7. I detest complications. I believe in taking the simple route.
That goes for relationships too.


The Beautiful Blogger Award goes to

Raiinbowana, I love your blog. I can relate to it and I find your pictures are original and cute :) I find your blog in general is adorable!

Anita Marie, The first thing I read on your blog was Smoke, Feathers, Glitter, Lust and Hunger.
There, you had me hooked. I love your randomness too.

I don't think you can give this award to someone who has already received it, but I think they totally deserve it. And here they are.

Cat, I know you have this award already but I think you deserve it a second time. You are inspirational! And your blog is absolutely amazing.
xxx

Sun-Lit~ , I know you gave me this award and I am over the moon :) I think you deserve it more so I'll award it to you again! I love reading your blog. Your random names for your posts and all the pictures you put up.
xxx




1 comment:

  1. i cant believe youre giving me this award! now i feel like i have to pass it on too since ive been nominated a couple of times already haha.
    i feel like all my favourites already have it though (including you) and we might just end up going in circles.

    can we go explore unfinished construction sites and abandoned houses together??? ive always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete