Pages


Monday, October 25, 2010

So I promised a complete update.

Listening to this song right now.
Amazing.
Hmmm where to start?
From the beginning right.
Last time I posted, was the summer holidays. I went abroad for the good part of August. Course I restricted and jogged like a wild woman. 
Then school started. Binge everyday, oh it was terrible.
Last year of school is so damn stressful, all the work and pressure. Luckily, I have discovered, unfortunately the hard way, that time passes quite fast when your busy. So I didn't realise I was getting humongous. When I did, it hit me how fast I had gained without noticing, so I started thinking, how fast could I lose without realising?
I did just that.
I went from 127lbs to 122lbs in the space of two weeks, which, ok its not a great amount, but I managed to lose it and get that much closer to my first goal weight :)
Thats whats happened in a nutshell. Sure there have been intense moments, emotional breakdowns and self harm..
But who wants to here about that (:

Lets just pretend to be happy and secretly wish the pain would Fuck Off.


No comments:

Post a Comment