Pages


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PUTAIN!!

Fuck Sakes! Remember the whole no restarting...
well guess fucking what...yeah
binge
UGH! I'm so pissed at myself right now if I could jump out of my body and bitch slap my face I would.
Extra jogging tomorrow to burn the unwanted calories consumed under mild(ok not so mild) food insanity.
On the bright side, I feel myself falling back into my old state as I was this time last year. I had reached my lowest weight in August. I figure I could do the same this year only not repeat mistakes I made and keep to that weight. You know that state where all food just doesn't seem worthy of eating. Like calories are a rare currency and you gotta be careful what you spend them on. Well, oddly enough my binge today was on shepards pie. It was so damn delicious, I just couldn't resist. I haven't had it in fuck knows how long and it's a childhood thing.
Right... I hate to say it but Re-start. This is my final re-start. Come down on me hard if I say I'm going to re-start again. I need a random person with me, to be there and bitch slap me every time I make for the fridge. I guess I have to be strong and do it myself. I am thinking of drawing on my hand and every time I lift it up to open any cupboard or fridge, it will be there to remind me of my goal and current purpose.
 I'll post a picture of it in my next post :)
I hope you're all doing a lot better than me.




1 comment:

  1. You've been gone a while. Hope you're well! <3

    ReplyDelete