Pages


Monday, July 26, 2010

A new lovely wine stain on my oh so boring white dress...


Well, I am le back :)
I know I sorta disappeared there for a while but I needed to get my head straight and didn't have the energy to post. I've been playing guitar, I haven't been studying and I think the couch and my buttocks are more than acquainted now. I have taken up jogging again which I actually missed. Well whilst I'm jogging its a bit of a battle but when you finish and you can say you ran so far and for this period of time oh and you burnt so many calories, it feels better than good. When we push ourselves past our limits we become euphoric. Anything is possible but I prefer to think of it as impossible and make it possible. 
Now possible sounds funny (: Have you ever done that? repeated a word so often it becomes strange?
I've sort of come to be addicted to exercise. It is a bit of a weird addiction but once I start I can't seem to get enough of it. 

17 days till my holiday away. I can't wait. But then I think of the exercise I can do in 17 days and the holiday sort of vanishes from mind. Then the image of shopping and being able to try on millions of clothes and not have to look at yourself and think 'Oh Shit.. what the fuck is that?' pushes me even further. 

I've had enough of the restarting. All I seem to be doing is restarting. NO MORE! I won't lose weight if I think I can get away with failing and restarting, I want to get to the end and not be beat.
 I will reach the end.

2 comments:

  1. omg yes please, lets just get to the fucking skinny part and skip all the tears and binges. i'm so over all this.

    im glad youre back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I echo what PollyDolly said. It's good to be addicted to exercise. I always feel terrible when I don't now, so I think my body's been teaching me a good lesson. xoxo

    ReplyDelete