Pages


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fucking Hell

Hey, I'm officially back! Got a terrible virus and my laptop just crashed. It was ready a while ago but I never had the time to pick it up.
Yeah so news.
Well, I'm actually in a relationship...amazingly enough (: I doubt it will last long though, I'm not exactly great at getting close to people. Yeah whatever..

Weight wise - fuck not great at all. I'm still stuck at 120lbs. After Christmas, I'll go on strict diet called the skinny girl diet. I'm dieting with Fluo. Please take a look at her blog, shes new and needs our support :)

School wise - well finally on holidays.. although I gotta work hard, last year of school and all.

Ew, Christmas time... I love Christmas but why are holidays always revolving around food???? I'm not going to allow myself to binge. I'll refuse snacks and starters. I'll eat a small portion and only eat half of my desert. As for alcohol...I'm not one to restrict but it is a family event so I have to act "proper".

I promise to post my diet plan and new years resolutions and what not soon. Lets just focus on getting Christmas outta the way ok?

Stay Strong!
Freakshizz xx

1 comment: